Grossman Young & Hammond is a proud authority on legal matters surrounding INTERPOL abuse and defense against Red Notices, diffusions and other INTERPOL publications. A complete record of our publications, presentations and interviews with media regarding INTERPOL matters is below.
- Interpol’s New Leadership Demonstrates Lack of Will for Reform, The National Interest, December 17, 2021 (by Sandra Grossman and Ted Bromund).
- Who is Ahmed Naser al-Raisi, the new Interpol chief accused of torture?, Middle East Eye, November 24, 2021 (Sandra Grossman quoted).
- Barahona v. Wilkinson Practice Pointer - Red Notices and the Application of the Serious Non-Political Crime Bar, AILA Practice Pointer, June 2021.
- "A guide to understanding and challenging persecutory Interpol Red Notices in immigration court and before Interpol," International Bar Association, October 1, 2020 (by Sandra Grossman and Meg Hobbins).
- "He fought corruption in Russia. ICE wants to deport him." POLITICO, September 3, 2020 (Sandra Grossman quoted).
- "Current Developments in INTERPOL Red Notice Abuse," American Bar Association, July 10, 2020 (Presentation by Sandra Grossman and Meg Hobbins).
- "INTERPOL, Red Notices, and the Immigrant: Opportunities for Creative Legal Advocacy," in cooperation with Clark Hill, July, 1 2020 (Presented by Sandra Grossman, Meg Hobbins and Thomas Ragland).
- "Matter of W-E-R-B and the Reliability of Red Notices - Benders Immigration Bulletin ," Bender's Immigration Bulletin, June 15, 2020 (by Sandra Grossman and Meg Hobbins).
- “Governments Are Using Interpol to Pressure Political Enemies,” Voice of America News, October 29, 2019 (Sandra Grossman quoted).
- “Challenging a Red Notice,” AILA Law Journal, April 2019 (by Sandra Grossman and Ted Bromund).
- “Tools of Transnational Repression,” Testimony before the Helsinki Commission – a bipartisan congressional committee – regarding the TRAP Act, September 12, 2019 (Sandra Grossman testifies).
- “The TRAP Act’s Contribution to Preventing Transnational Repression Through Interpol,” Federalist Society Review, 2020 (by Sandra Grossman and Ted Bromund).
- "Why Immigration Lawyers Should Care About The Trap Act – It Will Address Interpol Abuse,” Think Immigration Blog (AILA), November 26, 2019 (by Sandra Grossman).
- “Could proposed U.S. law end abuse of Interpol red notices?” Ahval, September 9, 2019 (Sandra Grossman quoted).