Lawful permanent residents (LPRs) sometimes need to apply for I-551 or ADIT stamps as temporary proof of permanent resident status while awaiting issuance of their green cards. Due to the closure of local USCIS field offices, some LPRs are wondering how to obtain a stamp at this time. Rita McCarthy, Counsel, explains what to do if you need an ADIT stamp during the pandemic-related closures.