In addition to preparing the full spectrum of temporary and permanent employment visas for employers on behalf of their employees, we provide strategic consulting services to companies and organizations to strengthen their immigration programs and protect them from liability. Specifically, our experience includes consulting on:
- Strategic planning to prevent the loss of key-employee immigration status and plan for long-term visa continuity for rising talent.
- Ensuring compliance in corporate restructurings including due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Counseling and training clients in Form I-9 employment verification and E-Verify compliance.
- Representing clients in audits and proceedings by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICE”).
- Auditing and review of Labor Condition Application (LCA) Public Access Files for compliance.
- Training for worksite visits and protocol management.
- Guidance on developing a fair, legal, and ethical corporate immigration program.
For more information contact Grossman Young & Hammond.